Since we established the field of "Educational Counseling for Study Abroad" in 1972, we have developed knowledge of US higher education system and trend, long-lasting relationships with individual colleges and high schools, and number of successful cases of study abroad experience (Stories from Students).
Sakae USA is offering one-on-one counseling to appraise your competence and background, explore a type of school and area of study, and guides you to an educational path that leads to your career goals.
There are so much information and myth about study abroad out there. To find the best solution that fits to your needs and preference out of many possibilities, please talk to us and let us help you plan your future.
If you are....
1. Studying English and planning to apply for undergraduate or graduate programs in the future
2. On the conditional admission to a certain college due to low English but money is running out...
3. Enrolled in a community college but planning to apply for 4-year college
4. In the US for your husband's/wife’s business relocation and have questions about your child's educational path
5. Failing in college courses and struggling academically
- Call us at 617-234-0095 to schedule a counseling appointment
- Please prepare the following document as basic information about you.
1. Counseling sheets (★Download here★)
2. A copy of recent transcripts (high school or college)
3. A copy of an official or unofficial English test result
(e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Eiken, etc..)